Valentines Day is such a fun holiday to celebrate. It’s no Christmas, but what is better than a day all about love? I was trying to think of something small I could do for a few friends under the Valentines theme, and I decided on a simple coffee bar.
It’s so important to me to stay social when I’m at home all day every day. I get a little too used to leggings and being a hermit, so I try to think of reasons to invite friends over for a little grown-up conversation. My wine nights are postponed for a few more months, so coffee it is! Huge thanks to Ninja for gifting this system to me in exchange for incorporation in this post.
Here is all you need to create a coffee bar to entertain a few friends:
- Coffee (my favorite is Peet’s Major Dickason Blend)
- An all purpose, easily portable coffee maker like the Ninja Coffee Bar System
- Creamer and Sweetener (I have sugar out and sugar alternatives not pictured)
- Coffee stirrers (I found these cute ones at Target in the dollar spot)
- An assortment of breakfast pastries
- Mugs or disposable cups (not pictured)
The star of the show is definitely my Ninja Coffee Bar System. I love that at the turn of the dial I can choose to have either a carafe or a cup. Before now, I was switching to another coffee pot if I had guests. Now, I have the perfect setup for just me, OR a house full. There are so many options on this thing, which I love! My favorite feature is definitely the milk frother on the side. I also love that the coffee scoop tells you exactly how many scoops for each quantity option. (I always forget that part.)
What kind of coffee system do you use? Any plans to entertain for Valentines Day? Have an awesome week!